“Hypnosis is a state of mind, enhanced by mental and physical relaxation, in which the subconscious is able to communicate with our conscious mind”.
It’s during this relaxed state (Rem state) that we are able to access inner resources and eradicate unhelpful behaviours, challenge and alter beliefs and perceptions.
In Hypnotherapy we use relaxation techniques for progressive relaxation, enabling clients to confront their fears and phobias in a safe and relaxed environment.
Resulting in change in neuroplasticity over coming the fear and enabling cognitive restructuring.
Clinical Hypnotherapy can help with calming the mind, the chatter we experience daily that can lead to anxiety stress or depression.
You will feel calmer, more relaxed and more able to manage day to day problems, improve your self belief, become more motivated and make permanent changes to becoming the best you, you can be.
Hypnotherapy can help you across a number of different areas in your life. It can be rapid and is very safe. There are different areas of your life that you may want some help with:
Hypnosis can be extremely beneficial in
- Lack of self esteem, confidence, Locus of control
- Anxiety, depression, stress management, panic attacks
- Public speaking, interview anxiety
- Jealousy, anger
- Insomnia, IBS, Weightless, Fears and Phobias, Dental Phobia, Health improvement, nail biting
- Business and sports development
- Quitting smoking, alcohol dependency